NEW PROCEDURE FOR THE ONLINE PAYMENT OF LANDLINE FROM CENTRALISED PORTAL OF BSNL
BSNL Bangalore Online Payment Portal is migrated to a centralized BSNL Payment Portal, henceforth online payment of Landline bills can be made from the centralized portal of BSNL
The link are available on bangaloretelecom.com
Existing users are migrated to new portal , so same username and password can be used in new portal . We request you to reregister in case you are unable to login to new portal with existing username/password .
After Registration or Login the account numbers can be added to your account for payment
Please follow the following procedure for the payment of Landline Bills Online.
1. Go to the website https://bangaloretelecom.com
Right hand side you will see a section for Landline payment
And to know the account number.
Click Here For Click here to know the Account Number.
Land Line Payment
2. To know the account number click on “Know your account number”,
Provide your consumer number and then click on “Submit”
3. This will provide your account number
Here is your account number.
This account number is required for adding to your portal account.
4. http://www.bangalore telecom.com , and click on “Login for landline payment”
Login for landline payment.
Click here for landline payment.
Provide your username and password.
6 .You can use your username and password which you were using for online payments at bangaloretelecom.com .
Here you may get a message “Invalid UserName/Password is entered. Please try again!”
If you are not able to login then you can register again.
Message for invalid username and password.
7. For Creation of new account Click on “New User? Sign UP”.
Click here for new user registration.
8. “Password must be at least 8 character long” and “must contain alphanumeric characters”
VALUE ADDED SERVICES
9. After filling all the details click on submit,
After this user will get created and you will find a screen, on this screen Click on “Continue” it will take you to login page again.
Here you need to Login with the username and password you have created.
10. Once you will Login it will take you on a page where it will ask you to select the “Circle”
In circle you need to select “Karnataka”, it will pop up an alert box asking if you want to change the circle, click on OK.
Select The Circle as “Karnataka”
Then on the same screen, you will get a message that there is “no outstanding bills”.
This message is there because till now you have not added any account to your user, So now you need to click on “Do you want to add an account” on the same page
Message for no Link to add an account
11. It will take you on another page where system will ask you to select your SSA, enter your phone number without STD code and Account number.
You need to fill these three entries, SSA you need to select “BGL-Bangalore”
BGL-Bangalore Telephone number Account Number
After Filling the entries click on “Submit”
Check the boxes if you want to get soft copy of bills on email and alert for payment.
Bills On Email Payment Alert Through SMS. Add Button
Now Click on Add.
Click here to view outstanding bills.
It will show your pending bills
From here you can follow your usual procedure for the payment.
Please feel free to mail to
or AGM Portal mail id : in case you face any difficulties.